Making It Easy to Sell Is One Way I Can Help
There are many reasons people decide to sell their homes to a Seattle home buyer. I consider it to be my job to make certain that my home buying services fit the needs of the seller.
1. For one thing, and very importantly, those deciding to sell their homes themselves want to avoid paying a commission to a real estate agent. If I purchase your home, you will not have to pay a commission if it is not listed.
2. I always purchase homes in “as is” condition. So you won’t need to make any repairs to your home in order to sell it. There won’t be any home inspectors crawling everywhere trying to find every defect. And if something does need fixing, I will pay for it.
3. Typically, I let the sellers know that they can leave anything behind that they wish, that is, old furniture, appliances, etc. It can be a daunting task just cleaning up a property that has been lived in for years. I make it easy by not requiring it in the first place.
4. I also can assist, if you are currently living in the property, in giving you the time you need to move. At the closing of the sale, you will receive your entire proceeds. With your proceeds in hand, you will then have the cash to move, but maybe you will need some time to find a new place. We can talk about it and arrange a comfortable time table for you. I pride myself in being extremely flexible. I want to make our transaction work for you.
5. I understand the importance of being discreet. Our conversations will remain private and just between us. Sometimes there are complicated and private issues involved with selling a home. I will respect those issues.
6. We can just talk. You don’t have to commit yourself to a decision to sell to me. We can talk on the phone or by email first. If you feel comfortable, and you would like to proceed further, then we can meet at your home. You can then decide if my Seattle home buyer services will fit your needs. I would love to talk with you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Of course, you are welcome to just give me a call 🙂